Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How to Speech

In my how to speech i felt that it was a little hard to explain without of the tank but still it turned out well. I was able to explain my material very well other then the picture i drew witch was relay bad. Other then that i didn't say "um" alot or studder i knew what i was talking about and never felt like i did something wrong but i feel it was not as good as my info speech just because the gear i had to lug around was difficult to show clearly.
Things i need to work on included eye contact and looking around at other people i felt i spent to much time near the far right side. Also i should pick a topic that people have a basic knowledge of or something a little more int resting since every one keeps making fun of my coral reefs speech(Mr.Lunn). Overall it was a good speech a little diffrent but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment